When you start to train, it is acceptable to wear a large t-shirt and trousers preferably in black or grey colours. If you decide to pursue your tuition with our club, you will need to purchase some essential equipment. The club's traditional uniform is mandatory if you wish to grade. Belts are provided. Sparring equipment is also mandatory if you are to take part in free-fighting.
The club sells the following equipment:
- Traditional Uniform (Grey top with System logo and black trousers): 50€
- Zipped hooded tops (Black with System logo): 40€
- T-shirts (Black with System logo): 18€
You can purchase any of this equipment as follows:
- Make a money transfer to the club's bank account with the message "Name + Items required"
- NPC Ixelles IBAN: BE65 7340 1788 5896 - BIC: KRED BE BB au nom de Nam Pai Chuan Belgium asbl
- NPC St. Gilles IBAN: BE84 0017 8905 4559 - BIC: GEBA BE BB au nom de Martial Fitness Brussels asbl
- Send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org stating your name, the items needed including the size for each item (110/120/130/140/150/160/170/180cm).
- Once you have completed these steps, we will provide you with your purchases at class.
In order to take part in sparring you will need the following:
- Boxing gloves (10oz for men, 8oz for women)
Please make sure you have a mouth-guard and groin-guard to avoid missing out on important training exercises.
The club can provide body armour, but you are welcome to purchase your own.
You can purchase any of this equipment at the following stores: